General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Just For Fun.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debbie

Debbie Report 31 Jul 2004 12:09

Here is a good spot the difference. it is in German but you have to spot 3 differences. Good Fun. http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

Anne

Anne Report 31 Jul 2004 12:20

Excellent, funniest thing I have ever seen! Lynda

Debbie

Debbie Report 31 Jul 2004 12:21

I thought my little girl and her friend would find it funny, but my little one cried she just was not expecting that one. She loves horror movies and gory stuff.

Debbie

Debbie Report 31 Jul 2004 12:23

I remember last year on here someone posted a similar one, with a room a table and chair and picture and you had to see if you could see something in the picture. I cannot remember what site it was. Does anyone know? Or has anyone got anymore?

Debbie

Debbie Report 31 Jul 2004 12:27

I am fine thanks Lynda? and I hope you are too? I have seen all your jokes you have had everyone in stitches they are fun. I thought I had the other one in favourites but I cant find it either.

Mags

Mags Report 31 Jul 2004 13:20

Whatever it was - it won't let me in now - so what was it??? Magsx

Geoff

Geoff Report 31 Jul 2004 13:25

Debbie - I think the one you mean was "What's wrong with this picture?" (Find it by Googling)

Debbie

Debbie Report 31 Jul 2004 22:27

Thanks Geoff Lynda and Wendy. Even though I knew what was going to happen it still scared me a bit.