General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Chat

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nigel

Nigel Report 1 Aug 2004 21:03

Hi if anyone wants to contact me anytime you are more than welcome. I am new to this family search program, and at times feel a bit done in. So a chat would be nice. Have a great evening.

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 1 Aug 2004 21:10

nigel flickover to chat board you will be made to feel at home

Debbie

Debbie Report 1 Aug 2004 21:13

hiya if you go to message boards then click on chat theres plenty of people to talk to we have a good laugh most nights. look forward to spaeking to you on chat

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 1 Aug 2004 21:16

hi its good on either chat or the threads on genral topics too but lots also use m s n m essenger to chat hope you enjoy it lou

Freda

Freda Report 1 Aug 2004 21:18

Hi Ive been on this search programe for 12 months and I have just had contact with another member of family, we have been e-mailing each other all week, they have been telling me things I didnt know about the family and vice versa. It turns out that our grandfathers were brothers, I did know about her grandfather but didnt know he had family it has boosted me up no end. Do you ever read the jokes they put on, I have many a good laugh at those some of them are a real hoot. Freda