General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

meridian news a thing about family trees on in

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 2 Aug 2004 18:01

the next half an hour sandra

Sprack

Sprack Report 2 Aug 2004 18:03

thanks for telling me sandra. jenny

Sandra

Sandra Report 2 Aug 2004 18:25

HI JENNY well that was a little dissappointing, they only mentioned libraries and the internet never mind if we'd missed it they probably would've mentioned something we didn't know. lol sandra

Sprack

Sprack Report 2 Aug 2004 18:39

did you have the same program as us in southampton sandra with andy stegall and debbie thrower?, I didnt hear anything about librarys!. jenny

Sandra

Sandra Report 2 Aug 2004 18:44

hi jenny no i have jeff clarke, the report was just about a couple of people tracing family trees. and that the library has resources,and the internet. No mention of the FRC in london or kew etc. shame really as some people still won't know where to start apart from immediate family. I learnt alot using this site and asking the valuable advice of others on here. sandra

Sprack

Sprack Report 2 Aug 2004 18:58

no wonder I didnt see it then, I wonder why both programs are called meridian?. jenny

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 3 Aug 2004 00:09

I saw reported in the paper last week that there is to be a series of Celebs tracing their trees in the Autumn. Jeremy clarckson and bill oddie I think are amongst them.