General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What did you do last night.......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 4 Aug 2004 09:54

...........I'm interested to know what all my fellow GC addicts did last night as the server must have been down for this site...........I tried for ages to access it and gave up and went off and looked at PAINT CHARTS lmaoooooooo!!

Christine2

Christine2 Report 4 Aug 2004 09:56

If you look at the saga thread and can make sense of all the nonsense!!!You will see what I was doing - LOL Chrissie

Natalie

Natalie Report 4 Aug 2004 09:57

Well last night I entered a poker competition on the internet and won $1.29 wow you say but I ended up 96th out of 1106 people so I was quite pleased with myself. I won 29 cents it was a dollar to enter lol Nat

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 4 Aug 2004 10:14

well......... we took our bulldog to meet her boyfriend!!!!! they had a great time getting to know each other lol he tried bless him but was too worn out after 3 hours of trying!! back tomorrow night for another attempt lol susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Aug 2004 10:16

Watched 55 Degrees North, saw some old rugby videos, read "The Kalahari Typing School for Men" which my firstborn gave me for my birthday. H.

Janice

Janice Report 4 Aug 2004 10:17

I finished a cross-stitch! Janice

badger

badger Report 4 Aug 2004 10:19

What did i do? i spent half the night trying to get om this website,and tried again early this morning ,to no availe.The mind boggles peeps all those £7-50s coming in and they cant keep up with the admin .I e/mailed them ,but i,m not holding my breath.Fred.

Trish

Trish Report 4 Aug 2004 10:19

Repaired an old photo with Adobe

Janet

Janet Report 4 Aug 2004 10:31

Muttered and moaned and complained mostly. During the storms yesterday the power went of for a second, the immediate very loud clap of thunder. Everything was alright afterwards except for the computer. It just wouldn't come back on. Thought a power surge must have blown the mother board or something. So spent most of the evening bemoaning my stupidity at using the pc during a storm. This morning thought I would just check before dismantling and taken to the "pc quakes" and the little darling is all better. Just thought it would take the opportunity for a few hours rest - lol Janet

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 4 Aug 2004 11:04

I spent most of the day at Hertford Record Office and thought I'd come on GC/R last night but ended up on LDS and Hugh Walliss sites and a two minute chat on MSN to Strump. Sent emails to people I'd done lookups for at Hertford. I did find two more relies yesterday whilst in Hertford! Viv

Margaret

Margaret Report 4 Aug 2004 11:33

I got totaly bored watched teli i read a book as well gave up at midnight even more frustrated this morning Margaret

Tykerose

Tykerose Report 4 Aug 2004 12:21

Went on msn and chatted for hours, read a bit , sat and watched tv for a while,should have got cross stitch out but didn't ..lol and then it was past my bedtime .....LOL

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 4 Aug 2004 12:25

ohhh shucks viv lol if i knew you were going to herts record office i would have got you to look up john keep for me!!! (only joking) susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Aug 2004 12:31

after a stressful day, we had a bit more stress by going to see mother in law in hospital, then came home and relaxed by watching the football on Sky :)

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 4 Aug 2004 13:47

I had a chat on msn messenger with two mad ladies . But I kept on being cut off & abducted by aliens, so I gave up & went to bed ! Elaine xx :o))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Linda

Linda Report 4 Aug 2004 13:55

Watched Spurs v. Feyenoord trying to spot my two sons in the crowd, who are on holiday in Seville. Spurs lost AGAIN. Then went to a meeting - came back again - watched video with other son. Boooooooooooooring!!!!!!!

BobClayton

BobClayton Report 4 Aug 2004 14:03

Went to the pub pool night, played awfull and still won. Very nice!! Bob

syljo

syljo Report 4 Aug 2004 15:26

I watched a good film on BBC 2. It didn't finish until 2.15 am. It would have finished 1.15 am in Gt Britain, but we're an hour later. Did nobody else see this film, rather spooky? but a lot to make you think about. Sylvia

Lindy

Lindy Report 4 Aug 2004 16:01

Packed and repacked my suitcase a hundred times. Had one hell of a time trying to get the bottles and toilet paper to fit like a puzzle. lmao.. Lindy;-))

David

David Report 4 Aug 2004 17:38

Hi Deborah I thought it was just my old PC getting sleepy, so put it to bed and watched the box, don't know what, as i dropped off, the dog woke me up licking my face cos he needed to go out. David