General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can you believe it Stuart evicted ???

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 4 Aug 2004 22:39

Poor Stu, he looked like he'd been hit bless him. I really thought Shell would go tonight.

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 4 Aug 2004 22:40

missed it oh my goddddddddddddddddddddddd

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 4 Aug 2004 22:41

Sandra, its back on after the break. They called him to the diary room in the middle of a party and told him he was evicted and had to leave there and then without telling anyone! Bless him he looked gutted.

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 4 Aug 2004 22:44

shelia dont you want to cuddle him?

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 4 Aug 2004 22:44

At least he'll get to see Michelle the Manic! Why do geordie women always look stupid on tv???

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 4 Aug 2004 22:45

By the way, am a geordie and definately not daft lol

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 4 Aug 2004 22:52

Joy, he's a contestant on Big Brother.

Gerry

Gerry Report 4 Aug 2004 23:14

WOT YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT??!!

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 4 Aug 2004 23:24

OMG!!!! i'm in shock!!! lol Chicken Stu!!!!!! He was the only that actually looked like he really enjoyed the whole experience!!! Why didnt Davina give him his cowboy hat or show him the Cowboy Stu footage????????? Why didnt Davina tell him about Nadia's secret!!!?? Poor chicken... Jill x

Gerry

Gerry Report 4 Aug 2004 23:32

Having read and digested ALL your comments I have come to the conclusion that you are probably talking about some strange television program. Hmmmmmmm LOL