General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FLASHING LOGO "ITS GONE " "Its not Gone "

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 6 Aug 2004 07:58

Morning Everyone Have you noticed that flashing Logo has gone now i can take of the bit of white paper i had stuck on my screen to cover it up Margaret

Flossie

Flossie Report 6 Aug 2004 07:59

Still there on mine giving me a headache

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 6 Aug 2004 08:00

wat logo ?

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Aug 2004 08:03

No mines still flashing - keeps drawing my eyes away from what I'm trying to read - yesterday I had a nervous tic. Lin

Sue in Sx

Sue in Sx Report 6 Aug 2004 08:04

I've got a B Gas advert with fluffy rolling balls ! Ooops now its a revolving ad for Travelodge - the ones at the top I can cope with - you can scroll up and hide it, it's the violent orange, green and red one for AOL at the side that annoys me Sue

Debbie

Debbie Report 6 Aug 2004 08:08

mine hasnt gone ive got ntl logo flashing at the top and aol on the left hand side oh its just changed to sky tv now

Debbie

Debbie Report 6 Aug 2004 08:10

now its travel lodge now its o2 phone

Flossie

Flossie Report 6 Aug 2004 08:15

An e mail has been sent to Stephen Pankhurst directly see Marions thread....................... SHOCKED. We are just waiting for a reply.

Margaret

Margaret Report 6 Aug 2004 08:16

on the left hand side i have a lovely plain white space nothing in it at all no flashing at all

Judith

Judith Report 6 Aug 2004 10:31

I had a white space too for a while, thought the adds had gone, then realised it was because I was clicking on various messages and message boards quicker than the add could load, as soon as I stopped on one message for too long the flashing started again :-( Judith

Lucky

Lucky Report 6 Aug 2004 10:37

I've still got it too.

Helen

Helen Report 6 Aug 2004 10:38

Margart! i must be the unlucky one my logo is still FLASHING!!!!!!helen

Margaret

Margaret Report 6 Aug 2004 11:24

Joy there you are just for you but mine has gone completly left hand side back to normal sorry everyone Margaret

Helen

Helen Report 6 Aug 2004 11:40

ITS still there??????????????helenx