General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hope l don't blush......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Aug 2004 16:05

Hiya - l'm just about to cook a meal for us and my daughter and partner,then us 3 females are off to Birmingham for a surprise Hen night for future d i l - and l do believe a STRIPPER has been organised - if he should be so silly as to come near me,l'll run!!!! lol l know l will blush whether he does or not - will also have camera at the ready!!! Might let you some if they are worh a laugh!!! lol lol - see yeh Sunday on my return:o)))) Jude sarf wales x

Debbie

Debbie Report 6 Aug 2004 16:18

hi jude hope you have brilliant weekend and enjoy the stripper he might have summat worth looking at so make sure you get a good look and let us all know what happened when you get back so once again have a brill time debbie x

Melinda

Melinda Report 6 Aug 2004 16:19

enjoy you weekend, have a fab time, luv melinda

Fairy

Fairy Report 6 Aug 2004 16:25

A bit of advice:- Try to look confident as if you don't care otherwise you'll be the one that he picks on. I know it happened to me, I was trying to hide behind my mate when he came out to the audience. He walked passed me, I was so releived, then he turned round and put something on my shoulder.and played about, ugh!!! Everybody else thought it was hilarious. Have a good time! Jo.

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 6 Aug 2004 16:26

We might be going into Birmingham for my birthday meal so I shall look out for a very red faced lady with a Welsh accent! Have a good night. Jacky:-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Aug 2004 16:29

Jacky - l'm not welsh, so that'll make it easier,l'll have a false welsh accent and bright red face.Its not quite in Birmingham either:o)) Have a lovely meal - its your 50th birthday is'nt it:o)) Cheers Joan - that makes me feel more confident(Not!!!) lol lol jude sarf wales

Sandra

Sandra Report 6 Aug 2004 16:31

hi jude go for it girl, have a great weekend, lol sandra

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Aug 2004 16:32

OOOOOoooooooooh l will don't you worry:o)))) lol

Mags

Mags Report 6 Aug 2004 16:35

Went to one of these 'do's' once - one woman in our party had some of those glasses with eyeballs that come out on springs - every time the bloke went near her out fell the eyeballs lol Have a great time - the lighting will be low so nobody will see you blush! Magsx

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Aug 2004 17:54

it always happens,when i switch on around this time of night!! now youve made me think of cumberland sausages lol. have a great weekend jude.......hungry again bryan.

Jen

Jen Report 6 Aug 2004 18:09

jude have a great time and remeber what i said :) tell me all about it when you get back