General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Arsenal have beaten man U Hurrah !

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 8 Aug 2004 16:56

The champs have done it again, One hubby & son & heir will return from the Millenium Stadium in good spirits.*************************************************** OOH TO....OOH TO BE....OOH TO BE A .....GOONER !************************ eLAINE X :O)))

Anne

Anne Report 8 Aug 2004 17:00

Congrats from a Palace fan!! Well done, at least my daughter and sister will be happy va va voom Lynda

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 8 Aug 2004 17:01

wondered why hubby seemed so happy and son has come in same room as me looking devastated, hubby supports west ham but hates man u so hes pleased arsenal have one. son looks like hes lost a pound and found a penny

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Aug 2004 17:02

ime pleased for you elaine...BUT... in the same fixture last season,man utd won...but arsenal went on to win the premiership...SO,does this mean, man utd will be top gun this season lol. bryan.

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 8 Aug 2004 17:22

Yippee,!!!!! Well done Arensal,,

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Aug 2004 21:58

lynda,as a lifetime supporter of swansea,i dont care who wins the premiership. as long as its not the russians lol bryan.

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 9 Aug 2004 17:00

huh

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Aug 2004 20:42

sooo! glad.have to give one of my mates stick about that!