General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Time Machine for sale.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bob

Bob Report 8 Aug 2004 21:13

Time machine for sale, Two owners since new. 3000 years on the clock. 98 years M.O.T. left. Twin Carbs. Built in stereo. Digital yearometer. No rust. Slight vibration at 186,000 m.p.s. Left hand drive. Hence bargain price of 200 Guineas. No TIME waisters please. OR SWAP.

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 8 Aug 2004 21:26

Hi Robert - would you swap for a 1999 Corsa - one careful owner, genuine low mileage, some minor body work attention needed!!!........At a push, I could throw in the old pc which is next to useless, and a clockwork mouse??? No?? mmm!!

Lynda

Lynda Report 8 Aug 2004 21:31

Robert I would, but I've not passed my test, and don't think I can travel on a provisional licience! Lynda

An Olde Crone

An Olde Crone Report 9 Aug 2004 00:02

Oooh, can I swop it for 30 cassettes, 3 hours each, on which my late father recorded his life story? I can assure you that it holds no genealogical information whatsoever, I know, Ive listened to every word, in the hope of a clue, just one, to my Great Grandfather.

(eyes)

(eyes) Report 9 Aug 2004 00:06

will it play Maiden CD's ??