General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

**** A BIG THANK YOU ****

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lorraine (Lorr)

Lorraine (Lorr) Report 9 Aug 2004 18:28

Thank you for all the replies on the other threads........ To all my mates, friends, comrades, THANK YOU ALL! Sincerely to all of you I couldn't have faced any of it without you... A special thank you to Gaynor who even in her hour of need has taken the time to think of me - what can you say to one so brave! I felt your circle of goodness while waiting and it really helped. Love to you all - Take care luv Lorr x x x (Laura and Kevin are taking me out for a meal tonight) ***Thinking of anyone who is as worried as I was*** x x x

Melinda

Melinda Report 9 Aug 2004 18:31

youre welcome lorr, i'm just so glad everything is ok, its nice to know you have so many friends on here, take care and my very best wishes to you ,luv melinda

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 9 Aug 2004 18:36

lorr i think we are just relieved that you are ok take care hun susie

Lynda

Lynda Report 9 Aug 2004 18:44

Lorr Again really happy for you. Relax, enjoy, and have a great evening, have one on me!!!!!! Lynda xxxx

Fairy

Fairy Report 9 Aug 2004 19:07

Bless you, all over now. Jo.

Fairy

Fairy Report 9 Aug 2004 19:10

Sorry I forgot to add:- HAVE A GREAT EVENING. Jo.