General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BLOOD TEST UPDATE AGAIN

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 10 Aug 2004 12:04

HI just been to the doctors for the blood test results, my white blood cells are to high and my liver isn't functioning well. so i have to have another blood test on friday so they can be compared if still the same i have to go for a liver scan. lol sandra HI GUYS 2ND LOT OF TESTS ARE BACK, WORSE THAN THE FIRST LOT, I HAVE THE DOCTORS TUESDAY AND WILL HAVE TO GO FOR SCANS AND MORE TESTS, I'M OK JUST CHEESED OF ABOUT MY PC, AND MISS YOU ALL LOL SANDRA

Ann

Ann Report 10 Aug 2004 12:10

So sorry that you will have to do it all again, hopefully you will have better news after that and can get on with getting better- I wish you well!!!

Lisa

Lisa Report 10 Aug 2004 12:11

try not to worry sandra.husband had the same thing done aned turned out alright.can be sorted if there's a problem.keep us posted.take carex

Sandra

Sandra Report 10 Aug 2004 14:53

thanks girls theres nothing wrong with my little toe, 'yet' i sound like frankinstiens monster, but instead of being made up from bits, my bits are falling apart lynda lmao. night clubbing indeed, i wish it was, the 1st ? the dr asked was how much do you drink a week, lmao, this year i've had 2 bottles of lambrini, and a can of lager, who needs drink when i take morphine, that makes me fly like a kite, lmao lolol sandra

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Aug 2004 14:56

Hi Sandra - as the others have said 'try not to worry', think positive and take care:o) Be thinking of you, let us know the results. Jude sarf wales

Fairy

Fairy Report 10 Aug 2004 14:59

Sandra, Try not to worry, I know it's easy for me to say. Think positive, us women are tough old birds! Take care, Luv Jo.

Sand

Sand Report 10 Aug 2004 19:54

Hi Sandra, I've had loads of bloods done this year too--feel like Dracula's bride! You know we are all here for you! Just a thought but it couldn't be painkillers affecting your liver, could it? I know how strong mine are, and how bad the side effects are. Thinking of you and sending a big cuddle! X

Sue

Sue Report 10 Aug 2004 19:59

Sandra I'll be thinking of you on Friday. Good Luck :o) Sue

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 10 Aug 2004 20:03

sandra i had the same blood test last week but thankfully mine came back all clear. wishing you luck on the next results susie gaynor roflmao!!! susie

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 10 Aug 2004 21:30

i will be thinking of you on friday tons of love xxxx

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 10 Aug 2004 22:28

Hoping all goes well with the next tests. I know you will want to get on with your busy life, in your home and garden. Take care, Sandra. Will be thinking of you.

Sandra

Sandra Report 11 Aug 2004 09:16

thankyou for all your replys, i'm not to worried its probably the amount of pills i have to take, i will stay positive as always at least i keep the drs in work, with out me they'd be bored to tears.and the drug companys would go bankrupt, lol sandra