General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hello Everyone

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Benjamin

Benjamin Report 10 Aug 2004 22:23

I've been a member of this site for 2 weeks now and it is about time I introduced myself to other members. I am researching my London ancestry and put it on the net, and I have made contact with two distant relatives of the same London ancestry, who are both also memebers of this site. I live in Norfolk and am aged 22.

Andy(GC)

Andy(GC) Report 10 Aug 2004 22:26

Welcome aboard Ben.

Speedy

Speedy Report 10 Aug 2004 22:26

Hi Benjamin, Bev here, glad to have you aboard, I have been a member for 2 years now and have a lot of help from this site with my tree, so thanx to all and good luck Benjamin

syljo

syljo Report 10 Aug 2004 22:26

From an old Londoner to a new Londoner, may I say welcome. Whereabouts in London do you come from? Sylvia

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 10 Aug 2004 22:26

Hello benjamin, Nice to meet you. Ann Glos

Christine2

Christine2 Report 10 Aug 2004 22:26

Hi Benjamin - welcome to the nut house. Chrissie

Benjamin

Benjamin Report 10 Aug 2004 22:29

I'm not from London, but my great grandmother was born in Islington and her ancestors all came from Soho and the East End, ie Shoreditch and Stepney. I have Cockney blood but I am a Norfolk boy, born and bred.

Maureen

Maureen Report 10 Aug 2004 22:30

Hello, can we call you Ben or do you like your full title? Anyway you'll meet some very nice people on here, I haven't been on that long and feel as if I know some very nice people. Good luck. Maureen

Daniel

Daniel Report 10 Aug 2004 23:12

Hi Ben, So your my Riddle Apprentice eh?

Christine2

Christine2 Report 10 Aug 2004 23:19

Thought you'd gone to bed Daniel !!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel

Daniel Report 10 Aug 2004 23:21

I watched the young turning to old program i taped and thought i would be tired watching all you lot. But alas, no.

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Aug 2004 23:28

hi benjamin, you will love this site,everyone is so kind,helpful,and the ladies provide us with great jokes..ive just replied to your quote on my ofah thread,but i think you have beaten me...but ime still not going to make you milk monitor lol...omg,your prob too young to understand that lol. best wishes bryan.

****floss*****

****floss***** Report 10 Aug 2004 23:35

Hello Benjamin welcome :-) where abouts are you in norfolk? Janet.

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 11 Aug 2004 00:29

Hi Ben!! you'll like it here. chris.

Gem in Wakefield

Gem in Wakefield Report 11 Aug 2004 01:12

Hi Ben Nice to meet you! ;) Happy Hunting Gem

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 11 Aug 2004 02:07

Hi Benjamin. Welcome. :~) There are so many helpful, funny, caring people on this site; I'm sure you will enjoy it. Welcome again, Lisa.

Sandra

Sandra Report 11 Aug 2004 09:05

hi ben welcome on board, happy hunting sandra

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Aug 2004 09:08

hello Ben - nice to meet you

Melinda

Melinda Report 11 Aug 2004 09:45

hello,benjamin and welcome to the site,luv melinda