General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ive missed everyone !!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 11 Aug 2004 01:07

Silly statement really,but I havent been on here for awhile,busy with my daughters wedding,disaster with the dressmaker,looking after the grandchildren,then p.c.had to go the docs,I have so missed being on here,and reading all the threads,and seeing the familiar names,phew Im glad to be back for a touch of sanity.My own tree has taken a back seat for awhile,whilst I get back my energy,plus also getting over the shock of finding out my father used a different name.I could go on,but I wont bore you all,Im sorry I have missed birthdays and anniversaries,I always like to add my good wishes to everyone,it certainly made my day when it was my birthday,I felt like someone famous,with all the replies. So thank you all,and Im glad to be back. love trish xxx

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 11 Aug 2004 01:12

Thanks for your message Lorr,Ill be burning the midnight oil again soon,only got back on p.c. tonight,its great,glad to see all the familiar names. It was lovely to see the messages for my dear mums 92 birthday,I was lucky, it was on page 15,any later and I would have missed it. talk soon, love trish xxxx

Susanne

Susanne Report 11 Aug 2004 01:22

Hi Trish it's great to see you back Sue:-)

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 11 Aug 2004 01:26

Thanks Sue, I told you I will be burning the midnight oil,hehe,didnt think I would miss it so much,its like being back amongst friends. love trish xxx

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 11 Aug 2004 02:01

Hi Trish. I know the feeling when I've missed checking the boards for a couple of days. Can't imagine how you have felt! :~) Glad you are back.

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 11 Aug 2004 02:14

Thanks Lisa, Im still playing catch up,reading all the pages,the jokes,the caring people,and sometimes lonely people,even if someone sends a message to just say hi,it shows what a great bunch of people there are around. Hubby said earlier,that means you will be staying up late now then,you have got the p.c. mended,of course not I replied,Im going to bed now,that was 2 hours ago. Hoho, love trish xxx

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 11 Aug 2004 02:22

Trish, I'm just off to eat supper, but I did exactly the same thing last night -- I turned my pc off at 2:30 am. Addicting isn't it? :~)

Margaret

Margaret Report 11 Aug 2004 07:18

Trish Nice to see you back Just think of the time it will take you to catch up with everything on here , you are excused from doing the housework for the next week Best wishes to you Margaret

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 11 Aug 2004 16:19

Hi Margaret, Nice to be back,I think it will take me longer than a week to do the housework,I have 4 more family birthdays,before the end of this month,plus our Wedding Anniversary tomorrow,to much celebrating,to do any housework,haha only joking,I could get used to all the parties,but already getting sick of birthday cakes and wedding cakes,have to start my diet again in September. talk soon, love trish xxx

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 12 Aug 2004 23:02

hiya trish welcome back on board x

Sandra

Sandra Report 13 Aug 2004 07:55

hi trish welcome back, sounds like you have had a busy time, well back to normality lol sandra