General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

It made me smile.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Belle56

Belle56 Report 11 Aug 2004 09:09

If you love something, set it free, if it comes back, it will always be yours. If it doesn't come back, it was never yours in the first place. But if it sits in your living room, messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your telephone, takes your money, and doesn't appear to realise you set it free, you either married it, or gave birth to it......

Sandra

Sandra Report 11 Aug 2004 09:18

hi belle made me laugh lol sandra

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 11 Aug 2004 16:37

thank's for that i needed a laugh

Melinda

Melinda Report 11 Aug 2004 16:38

lol i have three at home (hubby and 2 boys) lol only joking, theyr'e not that bad really honest

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Aug 2004 16:39

i'm really lucky to have a good husband and an angel of a child.saying that she becomes a teenager next year so it all could change.

Sue in Sx

Sue in Sx Report 11 Aug 2004 17:27

OOooo Lisa Watch Out - they really do become Kevins.. Slam the front door on entering house, throw school bag on floor, kick shoes off at foot of stairs, leave trail of school clothes as they go, slam bedroom door, put on loud music, accumulate piles of dirty laundry, crockery and cutlery and the most distrubing of all - they lose the power of speech..but only with you.. you will get grunts, groans, sighs but with anyone else they are perfectly capable of holding a very reasonable converstion..luckily with my two it did'nt last long. Sue

Sheila

Sheila Report 11 Aug 2004 19:40

Hi Bella, Just wanted to nudge this up to put a smile on everyones faces again :O) Loved it so true. Sheila