General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

polar bears

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 11 Aug 2004 19:18

everyone keeps adding jokes so thought i'd share some of mine lol

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 11 Aug 2004 19:18

... A Polar Bear goes into a bar and says, " Can I have a gin and ....................... ........................ .......................... ......................... .......................... ........................... ............................ ............................ ................. tonic please?" The barman serves him and says, "Why the long pause?" Polar Bear says, "Don't know, I've always had them!" ======================================== How to catch a polar bear: Dig a large hole in the ice. Carefully lay a ring of processed peas around the edge of the hole. Must be processed - canned or frozen peas won't do. When the bear comes for a pea, kick him in the icehole ========================================

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Aug 2004 19:19

SHELLI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't there usually very rude!!!!!!! lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Aug 2004 19:20

roflmao - you little rascal lol

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 11 Aug 2004 19:23

HEY JUDE I picked carefully tho i have others Shelli xxxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Aug 2004 19:26

No no no no - these ones are lovely fanx Shelli:o)))))) lol lol

Sandra

Sandra Report 11 Aug 2004 19:32

hi shelli nice they made me laugh lol sandra

Anne

Anne Report 11 Aug 2004 19:32

Tell us another one then. pmsl at the long pause one. Lynda :>)

Bad_Wolf

Bad_Wolf Report 13 Aug 2004 00:02

A polar bear goes into a bar and asked for a pint of lager. The barman quickly recovers his composure, and pours one out for him. "Erm, three quid, please." The polar bear pays. As the polar bear sups, the barman leans on the counter. "Don't see many polar bears around here," he starts, conversationally. "Not surpised," replies the polar bear, "prices you charge!" Rob

Bad_Wolf

Bad_Wolf Report 13 Aug 2004 00:35

Two polar bears were chatting together over a drink in a bar when a dog walks in, jumps onto the counter, and asks for a drink. "Blimey!" exclaims one polar bear, "a talking dog!"

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Aug 2004 01:19

When I was a small girl, there was a field with a couple of horses in it near the bus garage where my dad worked. One day he came home and told me that one of the horses had spoken to him while the other one was having a canter on the other side of the field. It told my dad that it had won the Derby. Dad was very impressed, and mentioned this to the other horse when it trotted up to him. "Bloody liar" snorted the horse. "He came fifth!"

Robin

Robin Report 13 Aug 2004 05:49

Mummy mummy am I a real Polar Bear? Yes of course you are Not a brown bear? No a Polar Bear A black Bear? No a Polar Bear, why do you ask. Cos I'm **** freezing