General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Message for Lynda Pace

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Benjamin

Benjamin Report 11 Aug 2004 19:51

FAO Lynda Pace Hi Lynda. I left a message on your 1851 London census look up thread, and I mentioned that I am looking for a William Coombs, who'd be 22 at the time of the census, born in Soho. He was a litho printer 5 years after the 1851 census, and could of been one in 1851. he was my g,g,g, grandfather. He could of been living in the East End as he married in Hackney in 1856 before moving to Tottenham Court Road. Also, his parents were George Coombs and Sarah, and his dad worked as a coachman. William could of still been with his parents but if not, George would of been around the age of 60, if still alive in 1851, and Sarah the same. Cheers. Ben

Benjamin

Benjamin Report 11 Aug 2004 20:54

Hi Lynda Is your 1851 London census index complete as you said they arent on there yet?

Benjamin

Benjamin Report 11 Aug 2004 20:59

Thanks Linda I was worrying there for a minute. I sent you an email as well, but there is no need for your to reply then. Cheers Ben.