General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

wierd dream

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 11 Aug 2004 21:04

had to tell anyone who follows the life after thead, while on holiday recently i had a really wierd dream, i was walking down a street in spain when a gypsy started following me, she had a message from my mum and had to give me the message. i woke up feeling like i had missed out on the message. i told my hubby who thinks im just a little mad, later that day my family and our friends went wandering round palma shopping centre, and guess wot i was a little behind my hubby when a gypsy walked infront of him and held some heather up to him and said in purfect english, i tell you you luck, you by heather? my mouth hit the floor, (practically). if she had come to me i would have bought the heather, i think thats why she was sent to my hubby. our friend says once you buy they wont go, of course i believe mum sent the gypsy to husband as she knew he would turn her away. made me smile tho