General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

re:Colin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Darren white

Darren white Report 12 Aug 2004 21:06

For anyone who is interested Colin has just become a grandad, and has just emailed me,asking if i would post some photo's of the new baby and the proud parents. They are now on the GC photo page. darren :-)

Joy

Joy Report 12 Aug 2004 21:13

Like to see it but didn't know there was a photo page in the site? Though I have asked for one, before my membership ends. Joy

Darren white

Darren white Report 12 Aug 2004 21:21

Hi Joy, the photo is something I set up a while ago, so that we could post pictures of our families, or anything else for that matter (within reason :-) ) if you want to go there here is the address: http(:)//groups(.)msn(.)com/GCPhotospage/homepage(.)msnw ps don't forget to remove the brackets :-)

Joy

Joy Report 12 Aug 2004 21:39

I see. Yes, lovely photos. Thanks for putting them there. As a relatively (scuse the pun) newcomer to GC, I am so pleased to see what Colin looks like! Can you put a photo of me there? I'm not puter clever enough to do it. Joy

Lynne

Lynne Report 12 Aug 2004 22:41

Darren I looked at the site but could not find Colin's photos. Please advise how to navigate to them. Thanks in advance. Lynne

Melinda

Melinda Report 12 Aug 2004 22:44

lovely photos darren,please tell colin to keep us updated on little harley, many thanx melinda

Julia

Julia Report 12 Aug 2004 23:01

Darren Looked at the sight couldnt find photos of Colin And thought about puttimg one of myself on but had to get some sort of passport and join lots of other things which I didnt want to do. What do you surgest Julia

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 13 Aug 2004 07:13

it is easy to join and use the site if i can do it anyone can.....lol

Sprack

Sprack Report 13 Aug 2004 08:14

it was easy when I put my photo on but darren has changed the rules a bit, I had to ask norah to add my pic to the as we were album as I couldnt work it out. jenny

Darren white

Darren white Report 13 Aug 2004 12:44

Hi Jenny, as far as I know, I haven't changed anything on the site, at least not do do with adding photos, anyone should be able to add photo's easliy. I will have a look now to see if MSN have changed any rules about addin piccies without telling me. Hope I don't get told off for pluging the site though :-)

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Aug 2004 12:47

congratulations colin and family.really chuffed for you take carexxxdarren how do you get onto the phot page.paul aka milton keynes told me but couldn't get on thanksx

Julia

Julia Report 13 Aug 2004 14:25

Brian, Have just been onto your GC photo site agaln and have managed to put on some pictures, Still couldnt find any of the new baby but have seen them on Colins own Site Julia

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Aug 2004 14:30

Julia - when l looked yesterday (not looked today) there was a link on the right hand side near the bottom, that said 'colins pictures' or simular!!! jude sarf wales

Melinda

Melinda Report 13 Aug 2004 14:32

julia, if you got to the pcture albums colins is on page 3.hope this helps melinda