General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

if you could or have had plastic surgery what woul

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Melanie

Melanie Report 15 Aug 2004 15:26

I would have a tummy tuck done and possibly some lipo on the thighs

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Aug 2004 15:40

I had a tummy tuck last year, best thing ive ever done.

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 15 Aug 2004 15:49

I'd have the excess skin on my top eyelids removed, a boob job and liposuction on my 2nd chin! lol 3 procedures you can be sure I won't be asking for are breast reduction, buttock implants and collogen implants in my lips! I look like Lesley Ash as it is! lol Jeanette

Melanie

Melanie Report 15 Aug 2004 15:54

Clare was it painful afterwards?

Pat Kendrick

Pat Kendrick Report 15 Aug 2004 15:57

Melanie I eed too much mainly a complete new body. Pat

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 15 Aug 2004 16:06

i would have if it was possible to have done without surgery.... Eyesight correction surgery Boob REDUCTION fat sucked out from everywhere face lift Bits ironed out (no not them bits...cheeky ! ) Elaine x

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Aug 2004 16:32

No not really, I had my appendix out a month before i had it done and that hurt more, so I got rid of that scar as well as hundreds of stretch marks! I would love to have liposuction on my legs, but im trying to get rid of it by exercise first, then its a last resort.

Lisa

Lisa Report 15 Aug 2004 17:23

no matter how i looked i would not have anything done.once you start having one thing done you'd start on other areas.even though i would like to lose a little wait.am quite happy with myselfxx