General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

are we all here today?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Aug 2004 15:59

are we all viewing the g.c today finding it abit slow.not as many people on today.have they all been abducted by aliens?wheres daniel and co.?

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Aug 2004 15:59

maybe a few people are "shock horror" working ? lol

Daniel

Daniel Report 16 Aug 2004 16:01

I'm here. Just been clearing out back yard, weeding etc. Have recieved a letter from a cousin which I'm very plaesed about. He also sent a newspaper cutting about my G Grandad so I'm happy. I'm looking at Genes on my PC as you do, and flicking through the TV channels.

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Aug 2004 16:03

like i said to the other paul ,paul how can you say your working when your clearly not because your talking to us lotxxdo some work you lazy sodxxxmy apologise if your not!

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Aug 2004 16:16

having been on call all weekend, up till 1.30 this morning working (ish) and called 3 times before 8am, I think I'm entitled to take it easy a bit today :)

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Aug 2004 16:17

yes paul you have my permission.

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Aug 2004 16:19

no haven't heard from her.x

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Aug 2004 16:23

Spoke to Donna earlier, she's OK, but had a bump in her car. Uninjured though thankfully.

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Aug 2004 16:27

indeed. they say things come in three's, so I shall drive extra carefully on the way home.

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Aug 2004 16:44

donna what happened haven't heard.hope your alrightxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Aug 2004 16:52

donna i am so sorry to hear that.it is a thing you don't think about and my husband has done the same.you just don't realise your over the limit and to just have 4 glasses is bad luck.my thoughts are with you take carexxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Aug 2004 16:53

Donna, If you were drinking the previous night, and not in huge amounts, I'd be surprised if you were much over the limit, although if you're on medicatoin that may have slowed your metabolism. I'd be very suspired if you got a long ban. Chin up - at least you're not hurt. Paul

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Aug 2004 16:56

yeah donna we're be thinking of you.take carexxxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Aug 2004 17:14

don't be ashamed. most of us have done the same, drunk the night before and not given it a second thought when we got up - and you didn't drink a huge amount. There's much more in life to worry about big hug Paul xxxx

Melinda

Melinda Report 16 Aug 2004 17:18

donna, like paul says please don't be too hard on yourself,glad to hear you were'nt injured.good luck with the court case best wishes melinda xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Aug 2004 17:30

donna we have all done that before so your not the only one.try not to feel bad about it.like paul said 4 glasses isn't alot especially if they said you were over the limit.all here to offer you supportxxxx