General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

come on girls who could you get sporty with.?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Aug 2004 16:09

aresanal football club.what good has come out of it.i hear you say great players NO premiership winsNO.i'll tell you what FREDDIE LJUNBURG.the man himself.what a good looking guy.who do you thinks the hunkiest sportsman ever.

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Aug 2004 16:09

Got to be David Coulthard

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Aug 2004 16:11

yes i think he's quite cute aswell.i quite like jamie rednapp aswell.his dad is manager of portsmouth football club.but have never seen jamie watching a match down therexx

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Aug 2004 16:13

well this is rather sexist. To strike a blow for the men on the list - Jade Johnson is quite fit lol

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Aug 2004 16:21

if we're talking about older pin-ups i would rather fancy sean connery even though he's old enough to be my grandfather.

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Aug 2004 16:24

sporty types i quite like steve backley who throw for england in the javelin section.nice strong lad!

Tracey

Tracey Report 16 Aug 2004 16:47

ooh Manda, defo Frank Lampard!! Tracey

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Aug 2004 16:49

dorothy if the mans got a few bob then maybe!

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Aug 2004 16:56

On oldies, I used to quite like Henri Leconte, but then i fancy Richard Chamberlain and Cliff Richard, so im just wierd!!

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 16 Aug 2004 19:13

Clare,i'm with you, it has to be DC Lisa,jamie quite cute but look you only have to look at harry to see what he'll look like when hes older,poor louise!!

Anne

Anne Report 16 Aug 2004 19:18

Always had a thing for Ian Wright Wright Wright aaahhh theres lovely for you. Lynda

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Aug 2004 21:16

What about 'Freddie' Flintoff and I wouldn't shove Alec Stewart out of bed either!

Jane

Jane Report 16 Aug 2004 22:18

i wouldn't say no to David Beckham, Johnny Wilkinson or Steve Backley............but then i wouldn't need asking either !!!!!!!!! Have never seen Steve Backley in real life either even though he trains at Loughborough Uni !!! Jane