General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Baywatch!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daniel

Daniel Report 16 Aug 2004 22:26

John Prescott our Deputy PM has saved a man who had got into difficulties on a canoe in Wales. God bless 2 Jags!

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Aug 2004 22:29

should we invite him along as honorary lifeguard and boxing coach?

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Aug 2004 22:30

Yes, he has definitely gone up in my estimation. I won't go into politics on here, far too risky (!!), but I have no time for 2-Jags. However, he did good this time. Mandy :)

Daniel

Daniel Report 16 Aug 2004 22:30

Well what actually happened is he saw a man with reaching for a life ring and there was no way he was getting to that doughnut.

Lucky

Lucky Report 16 Aug 2004 22:31

The mind boggles, what an image that conjures up!! Diane

Lisa

Lisa Report 17 Aug 2004 14:16

at least he has some use then!it wasn't tony blair was it because he'll have to chuck him a lifeline in next years general elections!