General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lovely Gr!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 17 Aug 2004 09:59

Well done ! E

Sandra

Sandra Report 17 Aug 2004 10:01

VERY NICE, just had a quick explore, just one problem i have the largest text on, and the headings are fine, but any other wording is still small, i've cleared cookies and reset text size, any suggestions lol sandra

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 17 Aug 2004 10:03

BRILLIANT!!!! well done genes:) susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Aug 2004 10:03

very sophisticated - i love the little tree next to the contacts who have allowed you access -

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Aug 2004 10:04

So far so good! Haven't had a proper look yet, but having the format like Friends is an improvement. Also good to see when our memberships expire. Mandy :)

Estelle

Estelle Report 17 Aug 2004 10:06

So have we all got lovely clean houses girls while it was being loaded? Estelle

Estelle

Estelle Report 17 Aug 2004 10:19

Jenny, I am very impressed! I managed to get no housework done at all - did get the breakfast things put away though.

Melinda

Melinda Report 17 Aug 2004 10:39

it's very nice,lovely and clear now

Genes

Genes Advisor Report 17 Aug 2004 10:42

We were hoping the blue would be easier on the eye for those of you who use the boards often. Can you give it a little while and then let me know?

Lucky

Lucky Report 17 Aug 2004 11:14

On the whole I loke it. But it seems even slower, is anything going to happen about that soon. Diane