General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Its the little things....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fee

Fee Report 17 Aug 2004 11:19

Hi Everyone, Its the little things that happen that brighten up your day.Little things like my husband texting me to say he misses me,our little boy discovering his two top teeth coming through and that he can make a funny noise against his two bottom teeth,just the little things that make it all worthwhile.Anything little happened to you today to make you smile?

Sandra

Sandra Report 17 Aug 2004 11:28

hi fee well grandaughter katie is sitting in her bouncer, she has just found her voice, so its loud gobbledegook screeches, she is teething so red cheeks, i have just cleaned her up as i gave her some toast, for the first time, it was everywhere, fingers hair, toes, but she enjoyed it. lol sandra

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 17 Aug 2004 12:34

My grand-daughter on waking up every morning at 7am whilst in Cuba..... Nanna? yes darling? I swim? later darling!! She then got her swimming nappy out of the wardrobe and handed it to me to be put on.... with the words "swim nicks, I swim"!! Still makes me smile thinking about it now!! ;o)