General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

how would you describe your personality?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 17 Aug 2004 15:48

i would describe myself as a happy go lucky person,very sensitive and caring to others and like a laugh and like being round people that make me laugh.xxx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 17 Aug 2004 15:52

My husband describes my personality as COMPLICATED!!! ;O) personally I like the term WACKY myself!! ;O)

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 17 Aug 2004 15:52

i would say the same about myself, just add money and alchohol and youre there!

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 17 Aug 2004 15:54

miserable and grumpy but only in the mornings(don't know if hubby will agree)

Lisa

Lisa Report 17 Aug 2004 15:55

looks like we're two peas in a pod then paulx

Lisa

Lisa Report 17 Aug 2004 15:56

karen only like that once a month.have been describe as being a monster but i think we're all like that.

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 17 Aug 2004 15:58

lisa, i know what you mean.i think i could be that from now until 2nd september though,the kids have started the "i'm bored and hungry" stage and are itching to get back to school.

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Aug 2004 16:06

Not unlike yourself Lisa - I'm very sensitive, get upset at the slightest thing! Also like to think I care about others. Have a great sense of humour, I love to laugh and be happy. Mandy :)

Lisa

Lisa Report 17 Aug 2004 16:50

donna i used to be like you worrying about others and putting them before myself but in the end.i ended up ill.so now i think of no.1 and so should youxxx

Jane

Jane Report 17 Aug 2004 16:53

I like to think I am a good friend. True but God help you if you hurt me. Like an elephant I never forget!! I am a great worrier. Worry about everything and nothing. But love a laugh which is why I am always on here! Jane