General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

stupid internet!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 19 Aug 2004 16:55

i cant reply to anyones messages! aaaggghhhhh! i'll try it this way. dan, i never said i was flirting with lisa, you've made assumptions! lol! . and lisa, you have to come skiing, i've booked it in your name! your 2nd name is 'from sunny southsea' isnt it? i hope this posts now. i'm off in a minute, cant be doing with this machine today, just keeps taking me to a 'page has expired' section. hope to talk to you all tomorrow. lisa hope you've cheered up and can still stand! xx

Lynne

Lynne Report 19 Aug 2004 16:58

Paul Are you the same Paul as Public Enemy No1?

Lisa

Lisa Report 19 Aug 2004 16:59

paul,glad your still here.dan thinks we're going skiing start an illiciate affair and dump our partners.we are only havin a little fun.i don't believe that dan won't be doing that when he's older.mr innocent NOT!!!!!xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 19 Aug 2004 16:59

paul,glad your still here.dan thinks we're going skiing start an illiciate affair and dump our partners.we are only havin a little fun.i don't believe that dan won't be doing that when he's older.mr innocent NOT!!!!!xx

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 19 Aug 2004 17:01

no we're different people. i think the other paul is a fair bit older and he's a bit disgruntled with the site. says he's off for a few weeks. if you read lisa's threads you'll see replies from the pair of us. x

Lisa

Lisa Report 19 Aug 2004 17:01

paul still standing just feel alittle better now thanks for asking.speak to you tomorrow but will have to be the morning as going out in the afternoon.getting some retail therapy after this weekxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 19 Aug 2004 17:02

dan are you still there?your not upset with me are you we're only pulling your legxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 19 Aug 2004 17:12

paul i don't think dan said that you were flirting but both of us were.dan i'm only after the holiday of a lifetime skiing on the slopes........if i don't play ball he'll take someone else on this threadxxxxxxxxx