General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Is it me?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 23 Aug 2004 21:33

Is it me or is this site running really slow today. I gave up this afternoon and am contemplating doing so now as it drives me nuts. Ann Glos

Russell

Russell Report 23 Aug 2004 21:34

It is not you Ann - it is ssssssslllooooooooooooowwww

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Aug 2004 21:35

Nightmare Ann! I thought after all the complaints yesterday, Genes would have got it up to speed today, but it's still driving me mad. Only consolation is you know it's not your pc! Mandy :)

Chris

Chris Report 23 Aug 2004 21:36

Hi Ann It's me as well.Seems like it's been like this for days Chris

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 23 Aug 2004 21:41

Ann Glad you posted this thread. Thought it was my computer playing up. Going to give up now and go somewhere else to play. Jean x.

Chrissy

Chrissy Report 23 Aug 2004 21:54

Ann, I agree since the upgrade it has been a pain in the backside i am really getting fed up with it i don't pay my money for this hassle. Chrissy

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 23 Aug 2004 21:59

I have to agree GC pals there seems to be more teething problems to this new look. The slooooooooowness and e mail is a pain in the backside - already Valley looks as if she is leaving : (( How many I wonder? Haven't seen Jools or Shan around much today either : (( Much happiness Debi