General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

chat board

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne Marie

Anne Marie Report 23 Aug 2004 23:46

I've popped into the chat room a few times over the last few nights and not many people seem to be using it. Is this because it is slow or because some people are using it to get to others?

Anne Marie

Anne Marie Report 23 Aug 2004 23:56

Maybe I should have said get at others, my brain's not working very well tonight. I read the messages in the chat room and some very nice people were upset by e mails sent by others in the room. I was not involved but it looked as if it could have got a bit nasty. It's a pity 'cos there are some lovely people who use the room

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 24 Aug 2004 17:30

anne i am finding it very slow will give it a try tonite might catch you in byeeeeeeeeeee

Gerry

Gerry Report 24 Aug 2004 17:41

Anne Marie There was a bit of a "discussion" the other nite!! Some of us managed to avoid it and got on with other things. I pop in and out. If there is a serious converstation going on I tend not to interrupt which means half the time I don't contribute. The other things is .......it is mainly you girlies who seem to be on there and I don't want to be ganged-up on (what good English!!) Its aslo gets VERY S L O W sometimes. Gerry