General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHOCOLATE LOVERS!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen

Helen Report 25 Aug 2004 10:46

Do try this one! 1. Pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolatE...more than once but less than ten. 2. Multiply this number by 2 - just to be bold! 3. Add 5 - for Sunday! 4. Multiply this by 50.........I'll wait while you get the calculator! 5. If you have already had your birthday this year, add 1754..........If you haven't, add 1753. 6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born. You should have a three digit number. The first digit of this was your original number - ie the number of times you want to have chocolate each week The next two numbers are your age - OH YES! it is!!! THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR THAT IT WILL EVER WORK (2004) - SO SPREAD IT AROUND!

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 25 Aug 2004 10:51

738 CORRECT MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate..... Elaine x

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Aug 2004 11:21

Helen It worked for me - but I think everyone will say 7 when they are confronted with times in the week less than 10. nell

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 25 Aug 2004 12:07

It does work with other numbers Helen I just uses it with 5 & got 538 ! E x

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Aug 2004 13:11

732 wicked ;-) how come most people have got a 7 at the front? lol xx

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 25 Aug 2004 13:19

Flippin 'eck how do they do it lol 739 Did you know chocolate makes us 52% happier whilst eating? Its official ( I read it AOMEWHERE lol) Much happiness debi