General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what are your views on wayne rooney?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 30 Aug 2004 15:24

i know what i would do even though he is well minted (give him the boot) its colleen i feel sorry for

Tracey

Tracey Report 30 Aug 2004 15:50

Says it happened when he was younger!! If he was any younger he'd be in nappies!! LOL I don't know what's up with these famous people having affairs and what not cos they know they're gonna have to face a slating when it comes out in the papers. Tracey

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 30 Aug 2004 15:55

i cant understand these people who kiss and tell( well i can cos its for the money) my consious would not let me wreck peoples lives

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 30 Aug 2004 15:59

My instinct is that he may well have done it the ONCE........and now anyone in the profession can say he has been with them for again as you say MONEY!! The lad has made a mistake. I hope he learns from it . Us mere mortals get to cover up ours and fade fairly quickly into the past. Those in the limelight aren't so lucky. I also do not believe every thing we read in the paper. If I was ever to meet Roo I'd be as I am always with people friendly polite and treat as I find. Much happiness Debi

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Aug 2004 16:06

I have no views on Wayne Rooney. nell

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 30 Aug 2004 16:08

david i like it at first i thought it said 50grand and i am like WHAT!! lol

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 30 Aug 2004 16:18

true david

Rosalind in Madeira

Rosalind in Madeira Report 30 Aug 2004 17:16

over sexed, over paid and over here

Lily

Lily Report 30 Aug 2004 17:24

Sadly, too much money and fame turns young men's heads, remember Georgie Best? So much talent and unable to keep their feet on the ground..........I hope Khan the boxer sticks to his plans to get back to his normal life, studying at Bolton College, but will he be allowed to? Dilys (who never had too much dosh so never tempted!!)

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 30 Aug 2004 20:12

Right, I am asking for some flak, here, But.........he IS young and Healthy.......Unfortunately he is in the limelight and has money to pay for his pleasures. Pleasures which quite a lot of young men (and girls) get for free...or almost, after a few drinks in a night club..or similar venue. I am not saying I approve, but life is life...........and many people might make the most of what is on offer............. Bob

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 30 Aug 2004 21:45

hiya dilys amir the boxer is on our front page today(bolton evening news) he doesnt drink smoke or go with girls he lives and breathes boxing lets hope he does well i think his dad said it will be an arranged marriage

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 30 Aug 2004 21:48

made me laugh when he said it was the biggest decision he's had to make in his life!!HE'S ONLY 18!! what decisions has he had to make untill now????? he's only been out of school 2 years!!!!!!! chris.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 30 Aug 2004 21:55

Christine, that's just it..............YOU dont know WHAT decisions he has had to make, 18 or not...........

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 30 Aug 2004 22:33

thanks to everyone who took there time to reply

June

June Report 31 Aug 2004 21:23

What I think of Wayne Rooney. A bit of a kid that can kick a ball. Big deal he is still rubbish. Bye JMM.

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 31 Aug 2004 22:00

linda doesnt he just lol