General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

History Repeating itself? Or having *spooky* happe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eames

Eames Report 2 Sep 2004 12:07

Get this... :oD See Below...

Eames

Eames Report 2 Sep 2004 12:08

Right .. Mine was.. My mother had me when she was 18, 2 weeks before her 19th birthday and I was 2 weeks late I had my son when I was 18, 2 weeks before my 19th and he was born 2 weeks late! My partner's name is John and he's 9 years older than me and my name is Tracy My ex partner name was Jon (my son's dad) and he's 9 years older than his wife who is called Tracey! Me and my partner has same scar on our right eyebrow Me & my partner has dogs named Jaz and Jazz Poor son's confused as it is already with his mum & dad's partner and our names <snigger> And I'm hoping he WON'T follow mine and my mother's footstep into getting his partner preggers at 18! (thankfully I've still a long way to go yet as he's only 11 lol) Anyways.. What about yours? I'd love to know YOUR "spooky things" T :) x

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 2 Sep 2004 12:31

My 9 year old son was born exactly 2 years to the day of my grandads funeral. I only realised when I got an old diary out some years later.... Elaine x

Gypsy

Gypsy Report 2 Sep 2004 12:38

My daughter Shannon was born on her grandads birthday, and he was born on his grandmothers birthday (Keep the date in the family!) My son James was born on my sisters birthday. Pat

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 2 Sep 2004 13:31

my mum had me in 1974 my aunt had her son 1984 i had my son 1994 my cousin had his son in 2004 so im 10 yrs older than my couisn he is 10 yrs older than my son & my son is 10 yrs older than his son. spooky maybe my son will follow suit with a child when my cousins son get's to 10 who know's

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 2 Sep 2004 21:46

Not quite in the same vein, but my Nan died on her 80th birthday................