General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Those poor parents in the Russian province of Osse

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lily

Lily Report 2 Sep 2004 14:41

I cannot begin to imagine what they must be going through, as they see their children's faces at the school windows, paraded by the terrorists. I had my son in hospital twice before he was 5 years old and it broke my heart because I couldn't DO anything, only be there. Please God, let there be a peaceful solution. Dilys (just a mum)

syljo

syljo Report 2 Sep 2004 14:44

Hi there, yes isn't it terrible. There's been a lot of shooting this morning. No further news yet. It is so frustrating knowing that you cannot do anything. Just like all wars etc. not being able to do anything is the worst! Sylvia xxx

☼♥Missy

☼♥Missy Report 2 Sep 2004 16:05

Those poor parents - the waiting and not knowing exactly what is happening to their children must be horrendous. One little boy was interviewed today, he'd managed to get out, and was saying about the threats that had been made. It's heartbreaking. Lorrainex

Maud

Maud Report 3 Sep 2004 20:36

I`ve been watching the news most of the afternoon, its terrible!! Why oh Why did they remove the poor kids clothes? was it to humiliate them, does not make sense does it. To think that the idiots who commit these crimes, believe they are going straight to Paradise when they blow themselves up!!! I hope they go straight to H*** My heart weeps for those young parents, they must be going mad with worry