General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

nightmare day..................

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Sep 2004 16:08

today i have been trapsing round the shops for five hours.has anyone got a daughter like mine who cannot make up her mind with school shoes,trousers and other things.have been in the same shops four times over.then i have spent an hour food shopping so in totalhalf my time has been wasted on shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!need a stiff drink and a freindly chat with my pals just to take the old blood pressure down.where are you paul and manda.give us a laughxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

badger

badger Report 2 Sep 2004 16:15

Ahem, Lisa, who does she take after?,who is her role model?,pound to a pinch of salt it,s her mum he he.Fred

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Sep 2004 16:17

yes your right fred .i am abugger when i go shopping.we were invited to a wedding and i had to find a pair of shoes and all the accesories to go with it.went twenty miles out of town with my husband .we were out for five hours searching.then we decided to go out look up our local town and low and behold we found all that i was looking for.my husband was pulling his hair out!!!!!!!xxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Sep 2004 16:19

hi manda ,yes we've got it it's lovely .had a test drive last night.as for paul maybe i upset him by calling him a curly haired prat when we were talking yesterday when you said that he said that he partly looked like jimmy krankie.xxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Sep 2004 16:30

silly old bugger.men can never handle it when women gang up on themxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Sep 2004 16:37

yeh may oh i hope not would miss him loads if we didn't speak on here again.feel like sobbing now.boo hoo!!!!!!!xxx):

badger

badger Report 2 Sep 2004 16:47

How did i know ,i took my wife, daughter and granddaughter shopping for the same thing last week ,and it was like being in a time warp ,daughter taking after my wife ,granddaughter taking after my daughter ,i was getting dizzy and i would have started to tear my hair out too ,if there was enough left.lol.Fredptfg.

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Sep 2004 16:51

fred you should have found a pub and bought yourself a beer or two then you all could have done what you like best.saying that if your family take as much time as me shopping then they would have been carrying you home!!!!!xxxx(: