General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My Great Aunty Queen.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debbi

Debbi Report 2 Sep 2004 17:00

There are some of you here who remember my visting my great Aunt Queen awile ago after neglecting to visit for some 15 years. I managed to visit her several times since and left a thread about not leaving things to late. Well too late has now arrived. She sadly died 2 days ago at our local hospital.I found out through the local paper. God bless you Aunty Queen. R.I.P lots of love Debbi

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Sep 2004 17:36

condolences to you and your family debbi love and hugsxxxx(:

Badger Bill, Worthing

Badger Bill, Worthing Report 2 Sep 2004 22:47

My condolences also. At least you made the contact before it became to late, so do not berate yourself too much. Best wishes Badger Bill, Worthing

Debbi

Debbi Report 3 Sep 2004 14:17

Thank you for your messages here and via Email.They have been a comfort to me. Debbi xxx