General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My first joke !!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

valinkent

valinkent Report 2 Sep 2004 17:58

One day God calls Noah and says Noah i want you to make me a new Ark." Noah replies,"No problem God anything you want you after all you are the boss" Ah but there is a catch says God. This time Noah i dont just want a couple of decks ,i want 20 decks one on top of the other." 20 DECKS screams Noah ."Well OK big man whatever you say. Should i fill it up with all the animals like the last time ? Yes ,that,s right well ..sort of right ..this time i want you to fillit up with fish " God answers . Fish?" asked Noah, Yep fish ..well to be more specific i want carp wall to wall floor to ceiling carp.!" Noah looks at the skies "OK God let me get this right .You want a new Ark.? Yes. With 20 decks one on top of the other? Yes. And you want it full of carp? Yes. Why asked the perplexed Noah who was slowly reaching the end of his tether......... Dunno said God I just fancied a Multi-Storey Carp Ark ".

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 2 Sep 2004 18:05

Val, i like it:-)

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 2 Sep 2004 18:47

Glad more smiles are coming our way Elaine x

Anne

Anne Report 2 Sep 2004 19:33

lol :>) Lynda

Helen in Kent

Helen in Kent Report 2 Sep 2004 21:21

Brilliant! One for my 12 yr old.