General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

stop your moaning & think...:o((

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 3 Sep 2004 11:01

Of those poor children, and their parents waiting for news to see if their child is dead or alive at the scene of the seige in Russia..........an unbearable wait . I shall cuddle my two tightly when they come home from school tonight......my thoughts & prayers go out to those affected.........Elaine x :o((

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Sep 2004 11:08

those poor little souls - the news reports have said they are from only 3 yrs old - your heart goes out to them xx they had been told to take their clothes off and the clothes were soaked in water - told if they were that thirsty to suck the water out of their clothes - how cruel and barbaric

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 3 Sep 2004 12:11

It's just so cruel and evil I can't believe how they can do it. Lets hope it's all over soon. :( Sheila

Debbie

Debbie Report 3 Sep 2004 12:40

Have they been realeased, I dont like watching the news as it just depresses me. Is it all over?

Anne

Anne Report 3 Sep 2004 12:47

The school siege is over, 200 children out, lots of gunfire, they don't know if any of the children have been hurt its chaotic.

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 13:04

they just said on the news that there's kiddies on stretchers covered in blood. it's all a bit confusing at the mo. paul...

Lucky

Lucky Report 3 Sep 2004 13:25

Makes you go cold all over, I remember the Dunblaine massacre. To take your children to school and that to happen, doesn't bear thinking about. Diane

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 3 Sep 2004 14:06

i sat last night wacthing the new's how those poor family's must be feeling right now my heart goes out to them,i would be deversated if that was the school my boy's are at i too would be camping on the gates i hope that everyone being held is brought out safe/sound they will be in my prayer's toight god please bring the people held out safely & bring the capters to justis.

Lynne

Lynne Report 3 Sep 2004 14:13

It seems to be nearly over. Watched ITV special at lunchtime. Looks like quite a few fatalities still in the building. Poor little mites. Makes you realise how lucky we really are. Lynne

Fairy

Fairy Report 3 Sep 2004 14:36

I'm sure the world is getting worse. These cowards have to pick on children don't they? My thoughts go out to them and their families, it must be dreadful. Jo.

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 14:40

i would die for my daughter.have my life taken just so she could have a family and live life.my life is half way through the life cycle so i have seen more than her.these people don't care about life fighting for their cause and no one elses.we all have to play by rules in life there are some things we don't like but we have to live with it.so should the terrorists.they have to let them go .their only babies.saying a prayer and wishing them safetyxxxx(:

badger

badger Report 5 Sep 2004 03:43

Yes the scenes are harrowing in the extreme,i visited my iranian mates yesterday and we got talking ,and fleeing a war zone a few years ago they are appalled at what is going on ,and can,t understand how theyre so called brothers[muslims] can do this sort of thing.You can,t even say they are animals because they don,t treat their own kind this way.It,s a sad world we are living in and i feel sorry for our young ones ,we screwed up ,and the little ones are going to have to sort our mess out.Fred.ptfg.