General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

DO I OR DON'T I --UPDATE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 3 Sep 2004 11:53

after talking to paul last night we've decided to go the the rspca on monday and have a look. it was all your replies and the pics on the rspca website that did it, i keep you posted, thanks again to everyone, karen

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 3 Sep 2004 17:56

Well done Karen, and good luck! Try not to bring them all home lol...........

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 3 Sep 2004 22:52

i'll try not to,but its already gone from having one to two so who knows, karen

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 3 Sep 2004 22:54

Karen, Make sure you get what you want. I know it`ll be hard on the other animals, but you can`t take them all, so choose carefully. Good luck.

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 3 Sep 2004 23:08

Baz, i will be careful and i think the right one will choose me and not the other way round. a few years ago i went to an open day at an animal "sanctury" and had no intention of getting a cat because one of my cats had died only 2 months before but there was this black cat following me all the time and he looked so sad so that was it and we had him.bless him he didn't eat for days and the people at the place where we got him neglected to tell me that he only ate a certain type of food,after a while we took him to the vets to get him checked over and he was riddled wiyh ear mites,a problem he never really recovered from,he had it so bad,always shaking his head then in the end all the shaking caused a problem with his brain and we had to have him put to sleep but he had 3 good years with us which he wouldn't have had if he hadn't followed me that day,which was what i was meaning about the cat choosing, anyway thanks for the advice, karen

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 3 Sep 2004 23:14

Karen, A pleasure. xx