General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

how sad am i??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 13:48

i just found myself singing along to mcfly!! oh dear! she's out of my league.... doo doo doooooo!

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 3 Sep 2004 13:52

Not as sad as me, Paul, I can't be bothered to go shopping this afternoon, so am doing it online!... Has anybody had problems with internet shopping? need to know before I sign up...

Anne

Anne Report 3 Sep 2004 13:54

I'm the saddest - I'm ironing on a beautiful sunny afternoon!!

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 14:17

that is sad.was singing to queen this afternoon.that's more your era!!!xxxx(:

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 3 Sep 2004 14:55

I'm doing "I will survive" in my head!! ;o)

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 14:58

good on you di.we're all here for you.us girls stick together in times of trouble.xxxxxx(:

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 4 Sep 2004 15:35

"obviously, she's out of my league,I'm wasting my time cos she'll never be mine and I know I never will be good enough for her!!" Thats not sad at all!!! great song Paul.......my excuse is that I have to buy/get/ sing-a-long to all the pop stuff because of my kids (aged 4,7 and 9).......my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!! lol Jill x

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Sep 2004 17:38

paul your not thinking of me when you hear the words of this song(SHE'S OUT OF MY LEAGUE BECAUSE I CAN"T TAKE HER TO LAPLAND ONLY BULGARIA!!!!!!!!XXXX(: