General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help for a computer muppet please!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 14:08

how come everyone else puts spaces between their lines and everything but when i try it all my messages come out in a big blob! i've done the obvious by returning but it ignores me! help!! paul...

Melinda

Melinda Report 3 Sep 2004 14:11

paul, when you want to go down just press the enter key(below backspace) and that should do the trick. melinda

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 14:14

paul where have youbeen .weren't on yesterday.were you busy?xxxx(:

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 14:18

melinda even i'm not that stupid! i tried that but it just doesnt work! makes me want a ciggie! not really, did you get the book?

Melinda

Melinda Report 3 Sep 2004 14:20

no not yet paul, my son came back from holiday on saturday and guess what he brought me back for the first time ever lol. yep you guessed it 400 ciggies lol

BobClayton

BobClayton Report 3 Sep 2004 14:22

Paul if you mean in the header message returns don't work. Put your message as first reply and put "See Below" in the header. Update your first reply on here, Put Paul at the end with a few returns before and we should see empty lines. Liike this (return) (return) Bob

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 14:27

thanks bob, one of those little things that annoys the hell out of one! check my spaces out!!