General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

To Russia With Love........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 3 Sep 2004 14:41

I'm sure you will agree with me in sending our heartfelt condolences to all those poor children and their families in Russia........how a human being (I use this term extremely lightly) can inflict such pain and suffering, not to mention fear and degradation on another human being, let a lone a child is utterly beyond me! My heart goes out to all of them....may all those little ones rest in peace.. Jill x

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 3 Sep 2004 14:54

Makes my troubles seem so insigificant!! My heart goes out to all those poor people!!

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 15:00

sending all my love and heartfelt prayers to those little children.lets hope they are all realeased safelyxxxxx

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 4 Sep 2004 16:35

roses are red violets are blue dear sweet children we are all thinking & praying for you as time goes by all the tear's will dry but we will never forget that terrible day. The day you were all taken away this poem was by my son david age 10 i hope you like it.

Tina

Tina Report 4 Sep 2004 21:59

what a lovely poem and what a lovely sensertive son you have. you must be very proud of him

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 4 Sep 2004 22:06

Just seen it on news, how sad...

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 4 Sep 2004 22:38

Mans inhumanity to man never fails to horrify me. I feel utter despair that I live on the same planet as people who can harm their fellow human beings in such an utterly callous way especially those poor innocent children. Whatever do they think they can achieve? My heart goes out to the Russian people. Jean.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 4 Sep 2004 22:44

I think that I can accept the taking of a hostage, if the villain was caught in a trap....to negotiate a way out....BUT.. They set the trap....and apparently planned it through the summer......Bastards! Bob

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Sep 2004 08:56

David - what a lovely poem, thank you:o) Jude sarf wales