General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TERRI MORROW ON SATURDAY 4TH SEP

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 3 Sep 2004 18:32

Many Happy Returns Terri, I hope you have a day to remember and lots of presents and cards. Love June xx P.S.For some reason, the other message cannot be added to, this is the 4th person that it has happened to, must be the martians again! lol.

Brenda

Brenda Report 3 Sep 2004 18:34

many happy returns Terry ,have agreat day.Brenda

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 3 Sep 2004 18:39

happy birthday lou x

Fairy

Fairy Report 3 Sep 2004 19:13

Happy birthday Terri, have a lovely day, luv Jo.

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Sep 2004 19:35

June - the other one does work but you have to scroll right down, it may go abit funny but its there!!!! lol lol l have just added a message to it:o) Jude sarf wales

Mary

Mary Report 3 Sep 2004 19:48

Have a good one Terri, and best wishes Mary

June

June Report 4 Sep 2004 19:26

Happy Birthday Terri and Ray, I hope you have enjoyed your day. Fred, from Totteridge Lane has emailed me saying he couldn't access the board, so I am putting his good wishes on for him.

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Sep 2004 19:32

happy birthday terri love and hugsxxxx(:

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 4 Sep 2004 22:05

Have a great day Terri! Maz. XX

Mags

Mags Report 5 Sep 2004 00:08

Bit late - sorry! Many Happy Returns to you and Ray for yesterday (as of 8 minutes ago!) Magsxx

badger

badger Report 5 Sep 2004 02:32

Happy [belated ] birthday Terri,we hope you had a lovely day,,and know you had a good time .Liz,and Fred.xx.