General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

whats your.........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Sep 2004 12:54

proudest moment ever.mine was giving birth to my daughter 12 years ago.could be an achievement or something that you have done in your lifexxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Sep 2004 12:57

Lisa - l have quite a few, but most recent is seeing Son getting married 2 weeks ago and of course giving birth to him and his sister:o)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Jude sarf wales

Fee

Fee Report 4 Sep 2004 12:59

My proudest moment would have been marrying my husband and followed by a close second when I gave birth to our son a year ago next wednesday.Nothing compares to either events!

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Sep 2004 13:00

jude i think i value life and my child now after seeing what happened in russia.terrorism has to stop for the sake of these children and others who have to face this every day of their lives and to make the world a better place to be inxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Sep 2004 13:07

Lisa - l know what you are saying - my kids are the most precious thing and my hubby of course.Sadly we will never stop terroism, there will always be a finatic (sorry l know thats not spelt correctly!!!) believing that what he/she does is right - we will obviously think they are nutters and they will probably think that of us. If only we could change their way of thinking.Just heard on the news - coud be up to 300 dead in Russia!!!! 700 injured!!! Jude sarf wales x