General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Do blondes have more fun?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fee

Fee Report 4 Sep 2004 13:03

I am brunette and often wondered what I would look like if I went blonde(havent had the nerve yet!) so do blondes have more fun? Lets have a male opinion on the matter too!

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Sep 2004 13:06

i don't know fee but what hair colour do yoy like on men?my ideal man would be tall with dark hair.would never go for a man with blond hair.well i say that but theres one acception FREDDIE LJUNBERG/ LUSHXXXXXXXXX(:

Fee

Fee Report 4 Sep 2004 13:10

Have always preferred Dark haired men and tanned skin,my husband does qualify on both categories,he has brown eyes too so that did it for me!He likes my hair but often asks if I would like to try going blonde.P.s Have you seen the picture of Robbie Williams naked-ish in his new book?Now there's Lush!!!!

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Sep 2004 13:16

my husband unfortunatly is the same height as me but is quite big built with dark hair and blue eyes.he's a rugby fanatic and used to play until he injured himself.robbie i used to think was fit but freddie is the man i would not kick out of bed if he farted!!!!!xxxx(:

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 4 Sep 2004 16:07

i have blonde hair im very dizzy i have lot's of fun

Jo

Jo Report 4 Sep 2004 16:18

I wondered the same thing Fee B as I was a boring brown. I started by having blond highlights put through (chunky ones) and loved it. Now there is no stopping me, Last week I had a light brown all over with blond and aubergine chunks put through. Every one says it looks great, I have gone for the short messy look and it makes me look and feel younger. Go for it!!! Jo

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 4 Sep 2004 19:58

Lisa, like you i said i'd never go out with a blonde,then at 17 i met Paul and we've been together 17 yrs---never say never. myself being a former hairdresser i've been all colours under the sun, karen