General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

car of your dreams........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Sep 2004 17:31

went to lyndhurst two weeks ago and saw the car of my dreams in one of the showrooms.it was a silver masarati soft top which was beautiful but was alittle out of my pricerange.a snip at one hundred and twenty thousand pounds.if my numbers come up tonight then thats the car i will be driving around in.my husband would buy an astin martin like on the bond movies.what car woyuld you like if money was no option?xxxx(:

Jane

Jane Report 4 Sep 2004 17:47

As I hate driving it would have to be one which either took me everywhere I asked or maybe I would have to pay someoen to drive me around. I can dream! Jane

John

John Report 4 Sep 2004 17:51

My first car was a 2CV. A classic car and certainly one of my dream cars!

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Sep 2004 17:53

well guys if you win the lotto tonight remember me!!!!!!!xxxx(:

Sue

Sue Report 4 Sep 2004 20:04

Red E-type Jag......... Trouble is I drove one once and I couldn't see over the bonnet! LOL I can dream though :o) Sue

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Sep 2004 22:31

No 1, 1930s 3.5 litre Supercharged Bentley. No 2, Mercedes 350SL. No 3, Any Jag, No 4, Felix, my trusty 7 year old Seat Toledo with over 210000 miles on the clock.

(eyes)

(eyes) Report 4 Sep 2004 22:40

I can't drive but like Sue my fav car is an E Type. Black with red leather and mahogany dash. I love Jags. :)

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 4 Sep 2004 22:59

Top of the range Jaguar`S` type for me.