General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

fave choc

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 4 Sep 2004 17:40

fave choc what's yours mine is dime bar or flake

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Sep 2004 17:42

galaxy,cadbury's fruit and nut and scrummy mint aero.big bars mind you!xxxx(:

Jane

Jane Report 4 Sep 2004 17:44

Anything as long as it's not got toffee. Can't stand toffee. Just love chocolate though Jane

Melissa

Melissa Report 4 Sep 2004 17:46

all the above plus Cadbury Marble & Dove. But what's with the Triple layer...milk choc, choc & strawberry choc...yuk!

Sue

Sue Report 4 Sep 2004 20:01

Cadbury's Dairy Milk is there any other sort of chocolate? LOL Sue

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 4 Sep 2004 20:13

Pemberton's in Pembrokeshire make the best chocolate in the world. Gwynne

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 4 Sep 2004 20:13

Love chocolate Joanne, but it's a killer for those migraines, especially the Belgian sort> Have to make do with a chocolate scented candle! bought one off e-bay!.

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 5 Sep 2004 16:34

ive thought of getting one of them sented choc candle but thought my son may try to eat it

Sprack

Sprack Report 5 Sep 2004 17:04

mine is nestle double cream but not the raspberry or plain variety. jenny x

badger

badger Report 5 Sep 2004 17:53

Cadburys bourneville for me ,smooth ,dark ,rich and looooooverly.Fred.ptfg.

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 5 Sep 2004 18:28

galaxy,ripple and flake

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Sep 2004 18:55

Galaxy, sweet and creamy! But really any sort of chocolate, I'm a real chocoholic as you can tell by my hips LOL. I too suffer from migraines but I recently read a newspaper article which I found interesting. It said, briefly, that chocolate might not actually be a trigger - when a migraine is imminent, we crave something sweet so usually head for the chocolate - and of course a migraine follows so we automatically assume that the chocolate has caused it, whereas we probably would have had the migraine anyway whether or not we'd eaten the chocolate first. I must admit that after a migraine, I'm desperately hungry but particularly for sweet things. It's a possibility I suppose! Mandy :)

Ann

Ann Report 5 Sep 2004 20:26

My fave is plain chocolate, like Cadbury's Bournville. But I don't really turn my nose up at any sort of chocolate!!!

Shazza

Shazza Report 5 Sep 2004 20:30

Umm either a Mars or a Snikers!! Do not like dark chocolate (I let Paul eat those ones!!!) Sharon

Sandra

Sandra Report 5 Sep 2004 21:12

has to be bournville, or black magic, yummy dark chocolate, MMmmmm lol sandra

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 5 Sep 2004 21:36

all this talk of choc i just had to get some flake of course