General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My mini footballer.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 4 Sep 2004 19:07

My youngest child, Luke, 8 years old, played in his first official football match today. The score was 11-0 for his team and he scored 5!! I am so proud of him! I really don't like football, but find myself shouting instructions to him as if I know what I am talking about (not a chance!). He lives and breathes football and is so happy when he is playing. When he was first born he was in SCBU for a week with a hole in his heart. We were all so worried about him, but by the time he was 9 months old, the hole had closed without surgery. It makes me so happy to see him running around and enjoying himself. He has another match on Tuesday, and I will be just as excited as he is!! Best wishes, Carol.

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Sep 2004 19:08

looks like we have got the future wayne rooney.i bet your so proud of him.xxxx(:

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 4 Sep 2004 19:20

Thanks Lisa, I am. I wanted to stop strangers in the street and tell them!! Thought it would probably be safer if i came on here though!! Best wishes, Carol.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 4 Sep 2004 19:46

What a nice Message! Good luck for Tuesday!

Melinda

Melinda Report 4 Sep 2004 19:59

well done to your son. you have every reason to be proud and good luck to him on tuesday. best wishes melinda

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 4 Sep 2004 20:10

Thank you Christine and Melinda. Best wishes, Carol.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 5 Sep 2004 07:57

Well done,Luke, talent is a Gift. If you have it, use it well. best wishes, mate.

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 5 Sep 2004 11:53

Thanks Bob, and everyone else for your kind words. Best wishes, Carol.

Patricia

Patricia Report 5 Sep 2004 12:25

Hi Cazzie. Know the feeling.. Wait until the cold weather comes.. trouble is you still don't want to miss a game.. I even went into the school and told my sons teacher.. Pat