General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

30 years of porridge.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Sep 2004 19:11

any fans out there?xxxx(:

John

John Report 4 Sep 2004 19:15

Do you remember "Going straight " too?

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Sep 2004 19:16

only remember a few.my husband is the biggest fan of porridgexxxx(:

John

John Report 4 Sep 2004 19:18

Does he have it with salt, he he.

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Sep 2004 19:23

very funny john.i'm more of an only fools and horses fan.and my daughter is even more of a fan than me and she's only twelve.that's what i call real comedyxxxx(:

David

David Report 4 Sep 2004 19:28

Porridge and Open all Hours But then Ronnie Barker is a Master. David

Speedy

Speedy Report 4 Sep 2004 19:28

Hi lisa, yep this house hold we have been sitting watching it, no house work has got done today will have to catch up tomorrow. Bev

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 4 Sep 2004 19:38

Did'nt realise it was 30yrs old! still makes me laugh, always think it was sad about Richard beckinsale.

BobClayton

BobClayton Report 4 Sep 2004 20:17

Great fan. As with all great shows though the whole cast are brilliant. What a wonderfull contrast between Mr McKay and Barrowclough. Nice to see Richard's daughter Kate doing OK. Bob

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 4 Sep 2004 22:07

ooo me!! Been watching it today even though I have them on video!!! So clever and Ronnie Barker's timing and the way he and Fulton Mackay interract is just priceless. Couldn't pick a fave - luv 'em all!! Maz. XX