General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

feeling o.k. Baz..

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 4 Sep 2004 20:37

Have we heard anything of Baz, from Essex, and co., and poor Steph Dale, they were, or are suffering the after effects..am sure we shall find out soon!.

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 4 Sep 2004 22:08

Hiya Chris, On top of the world thanks, had a brilliant day, and just had some `chinese`, and of course my whisky and dry ginger.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 4 Sep 2004 22:13

Hello Baz, looked on site this morning, to see what time you turned in!.. hope you saw some of the sunny weather.. is there to be a repeat performance, tonight?..

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 4 Sep 2004 22:14

Already on my way Chris, Have one on me girl.

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 6 Sep 2004 13:02

ha ha- i was just going through the threads and found this!!! yes i went out Friday and had a large glass of wine waiting for me at the bar!!! lol The night didnt go too badly i just took it slowly and ended up really enjoying myself! thanks for your concern!!-x-