General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Wanadoo Broadband any one on this?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 5 Sep 2004 02:18

Hi, I am thinking of going on this, seen the adverts on tv etc, i was wondering if anyone else is on this? It does not appear so from the other msgs left re broadband.....

Chrissy

Chrissy Report 5 Sep 2004 09:20

Hi Karen, I have always been with F/Serve no problems and now they are Wannadoo ,Broadband is good and theyare very helpful,can't fault them. Chrissy.

Kim

Kim Report 5 Sep 2004 16:20

Much the same as Sue - was on Freeserve Anytime until a couple of months ago. Everything's going fine!! Kim x

Cougarjo

Cougarjo Report 5 Sep 2004 20:50

Hi I'm currently on Wanadoo Anytime and was thinking of upgrading to Broadband at the 17.99 rate. Could any of you who have this already let me know whether it's quicker etc than Anytime (sorry Karen, don't want to 'steal' your thread!) Joanne

Jane

Jane Report 5 Sep 2004 21:15

i've been on Freeserve Anytime for years now, decided about 4 weeks ago to give the broadband a go, but unfortunately had nothing but problems with it.......found it hard to get connected, then i found it very slow to change pages, sometimes it was so slow that it got disconnected. the maintenance people put it down to having it connected to an extension on my phone line, advised me to buy a stronger extension, which i did, but was too short so never did find out if that was the problem. glad to hear a lot of you love it, just sorry it didn't work for me.......... Jane

Karen

Karen Report 6 Sep 2004 03:10

hello to all those who replied thank you so much for that i will get it,,, my cousin is on it he thinks its fine mind u he has only just gone on it.... thanks again