General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

good morning!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 5 Sep 2004 08:00

Morning folks, nice day again, sun is shining, doing anything interesting today?,

Chris Ho :) Report 5 Sep 2004 08:09

Well done Linda, some retail therapy, beats gardening! don't forget to buy something nice,...! keep smiling! poor hubby, think he will have a few aches and pains tonight then!, better treat him to some radox!..

R.B.

R.B. Report 5 Sep 2004 08:11

GOOD MORNING CHRISTINE, WHAT WONDERFUL MORNING- SUN IS SHINNING AND I AM OFF SHORTLY TO THE N.E.C IN BIRMINGHAM, I HOPE IT DOESN`T GET TO HOT- AS I AM DRIVING FROM THE NORTH-EAST. ENJOY YOUR DAY. LIZ

Chris Ho :) Report 5 Sep 2004 08:15

Have a nice time there, and safe journey!.

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Sep 2004 08:26

This morning I will be going to our local rugby club, 5 minutes walk away, to watch younger son on 1st day of training for the Under-11s. Husband ditto elder son under-13s. Then husband will retire to the bar for drinks (its called "liaising with the other coaches" ha ha, who's he kidding). Boys will run about - the pitches are in a public park, there's a playground nearby. I will come home and enjoy the p&q. nell

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 5 Sep 2004 08:28

Hi Christine - alot of us down in the 'South East' corner are going to the Kent Family History Fair - so we will be indoors, no doubt in a very hot hall full of genealogists wishing they outside enjoying what could be the last of our summer :( Typical!! I spend most Sunday's out with my fella watching his boy play footie - soaking up the sun if we are lucky, getting frozen and wet if not. And where am I on one of the best weekends lol ????? :(

Wendy

Wendy Report 5 Sep 2004 09:06

Good Morning Christine Well, it's also a beautiful sunny morning up here in Yorkshire. Only hope it stays that way. Now our garden is calling for attention - after not being able to give any TLC for the past eight weeks due to youngest daughter being in hospital. But hubby is really desperate to go over to Fangfoss (yes, it is a real place) to the Rocking Horse place, they are having a open weekend?event with stall and amusements. Wendy

badger

badger Report 5 Sep 2004 09:13

It seems everyone wants to be out and about today Christine and i,m no different .I wen,t to bed at 4 this morning after perusing the boards for a couple of hours .I was up again at 7 and did the cooking for the family get together later on ,sausies sausie rolls ,chicken legs and the like ,so i,m going to chill out on here for a while before making the sarnies and cutting the last of the goodies. Anyone in the tiddy bay area is more than welcome ,and kick off is half twelve.Fred.ptfg.

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Sep 2004 09:22

Fred - l could do with you here:o)) We are off to the kennells later to walk the dog we have chosen and make final decision - oooo can't wait, l've been up since 5am tried to sleep again but could'nt and now feel sick - spose its excitement. But l do understand that l can't just take this dog for the sake of it:o( hubby wanted to Black lab brothers(not to be seperated) and he keeps telling me to be sensible - bless Its looking brighter here now so will get dressed and find something outside to do:o) Jude sarf wales

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 5 Sep 2004 09:35

hiya christine we are off round mum and dads for a family barbeque. my brothers and their children,my sister and her hubby,me and hubby and our children and grandchildren,mum and dad and my 85 year old neighbour,bless him there will be 32 of us(glad the men are cooking)lol i think i will just sit down and catch some rays lol the littluns will be ok cos dads put the paddling pool up for them,hes a darling like that lol susie